Banner by Adriana Melges Q. Weingart (aka Drik'Scrap), using Kit Winter Warmer, by Vicki ("A Work in Progress")

terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2010

E, as novidades não páram por aqui...

And, the news does not stop now...

Há alguns dias, eu me inscrevi e fui aceita no time de design de Paper Planes Designs. Não posso descrever a alegria que senti. E este, foi um dos "empurrões" que precisava para finalmente tirar este blog do projeto...
Few days ago, I applied myself and was accepted at Paper Planes designs CT. I am not able to describe my happiness. And this was one of the last "pushes" I needed to finally stop planning this blog and start it.


Um dos primeiros trabalhos que fiz, foi para o Kit Rasta Boy (perfeito para meu filho):
One of the first LOs I have made was using the Rasta Boy kit (perfect for my son):


E este foi meu LO (o kit não combinou perfeitamente?):
And this was my LO (didn't the kit match perfectly?):


Se você gostou do kit, pode encontrá-lo, bem como outros kits Paper Planes Designs aqui.
If you like the kit, you can find it as well as other Paper Planes Designs kits here.

Se você deixar um recado, eu vou amar (e, sempre que puder, retribuir a visita).
If you leave a comment, I will love it (and, everytime I can, return your visit).

Obrigada por sua visita!
Thanks for stopping by!

Um comentário: